Buy Cannabis Seeds
Do you want to Order some cannabis seeds? Do you want to grow some seeds? If Yes, then you are at the right cannabis seeds shop!
Before ordering for weed seeds for sale, choosing the right source is the most important decision a grower can make. While good growing conditions are very essential, the genetic composition of the seed is paramount behind a plant reaching its full potential, whether it is grown indoor or outdoor. The genes found in carefully bred cannabis seeds are the key to the success of the crop. At Weed and Seed Shop we maintain an extensive and unique collection of cannabis genotypes, making the very best seeds, whether regular, feminized or auto-flowering.
Cheap Weed Seeds Online
At Weed and Seed Shop, you could order from our Marijuana Seed Bank where we have different types of Feminized seeds for sale. Buy Marijuana seeds online, Pot seeds for sale in the US, benefits of cannabis seeds, how to grow cannabis seeds, about cannabis seeds…
Buy Cannabis seeds
(Few Things to need to know about Cannabis Seeds)
– There is no visible difference between the different kinds be it regular, feminized, or auto flowering cannabis seeds, indica or sativa seeds, and seeds for growing industrial hemp. To be 100% sure of its authenticity, it is adviceable to buy from a regular Marijuana seed bank.
– Most marijuana seeds are around the size of a match-head, but can vary by variety from not much larger than a tomato seed to as big as a small pea. This is not an indication of the size or health of the cannabis plant that will grow from it. Often – but not always – the seeds of sativa plants are smaller than those of indica types.
– Marijuana seeds contain a near-perfect balance of the essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. These are vital to human health and cannot be produced by the body. It is better to eat seeds of hemp rather than cannabis as the former are a lot cheaper, and there is no difference in the EFA content – just the THC content of the plants they produce.
– A single plant can yield hundreds and even over 1000 seeds depending on its size and the efficiency of pollination during flowering. Some hemp strains are bred to enhance this production in cases where seeds are the primary crop.
– The most adequate temperature to store your seeds is 5 – 7 degrees centigrade, which is usually the temperature of the door in a domestic refrigerator, handily enough. Seeds have to be kept perfectly dry to avoid both mould and premature germination.